WMT Trading - Beirut, Lebanon | For info:
Top advantages associated with the use of Fiberglass Mesh
- Less plaster or screeds
- Corrosion and rust resistant
- Metal free composition
- Lower maintenance
- User-friendly application
- High Tensile strength
- Cost effective
- Dissipates internal stresses found in cementitious layers while strengthening layers
- Apply a thin coat of wet plaster to the surface.
- Embed Fiberglass Mesh into the base coat.
- Apply a second coat of thicker plaster until surface is smooth and Fiberglass Mesh is at least 2 to 3mm under the plaster surface.
Fiberglass Mesh strips should overlap by at least 10cm. *Stainless steel or Galvanized staples can be used to anchor Fiberglass Mesh to the first plaster layer.